£475 - £525 per day
11611 - 0608_1533567728
almost 2 years ago
- Interim Indirects Sourcing Lead - £475-525p/d
- Greater London
An Interim Indirects Sourcing Lead at £475-525p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas organisation based in Greater London. A 3 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within leading sourcing events and negotiations across all Indirects categories except IT, for a candidate with a strong background in Indirects Sourcing, who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Responsible for full sourcing process including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process.
- Lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Undertake due diligence in mitigating all external supply risk from supplier selection through to contract execution.
- Actively manage sourcing projects to conclusion using project tracking technology, updating in a timely manner to support reporting requirements.
- Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to the company.
- Support and enable a high performing team through sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- A proven track record in strategic sourcing of complex, global category projects is absolutely necessary.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills/experience across a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Project management skills/experience, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experienced sourcing professional within Indirects
- Blue chip/Matrix background
- Strong contract management skills