Up to £500 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Indirect Procurement Manager - £500pd
My client, a UK Motoring Organisation, are recruiting an Interim Procurement Manager to act as a Procurement Business Partner for indirect procurement categories, including Fleet Management. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large business undergoing significant transformation and reinvention activities, to drive commercial value, within a relatively 'Greenfield' division.
This a 3-month contract, based in Hampshire, paying up to £500 per day.
- Lead, implement and define sourcing strategies
- Support the ongoing health of strategic supplier relationships
- Help execute the Procurement Engagement Model, operating as a business partner.
- Carry out proactive stakeholder management
- Manage project teams to deliver Procurement initiatives
- Drive commercial value in to the business by identifying and defining business cases for initiatives
- Actively seek out and provide insights in to your respective area of expertise, conducting commercial reviews
- Manage the execution of key sourcing projects via Ariba, developing RFx
- 3+ years of experience in indirect procurement categories to include fleet management.
- Ability to build strategies, gaining business alignment and delivering against them
- Experience in conducting end to end sourcing
- Support identification and management of supply chain and financial risk
- Understanding of contractual law
- Good understanding of management accounting
- Experience of using SAP Ariba or similar sourcing systems is desirable
If interested, please apply ASAP, or email email@example.com to discuss.