£450 - £550 per annum
3 months ago
A leading Retail and Commercial Bank based in the UK are looking to bring a Procurement Manager in on an interim basis. This role will focus on a variety of categories including Marketing, HR, Consultancy, Legal and Operations. This is an initial 3-month contract with a view to extend, paying a competitive day rate.
My client is looking for an experienced indirect procurement Manager to join their sourcing team to assist with a number of projects. They are looking for an experienced candidate who is confident to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up. sommeone who is able to churn out contract renewalls and seek value opportunities within the renewals with demonstrable experience of this, and if renewal isn't an option or dresireable, look to re-tender.
- Indirect generalist background, ideally with HR, Marketing, Consultancy, Legal and Operations.
- Strong experience with contract renewals, being able to spot value opportunities when renewing contracts.
- Strong sourcing skills within indirect categories.
- Legal knowledge, someone with strong contractual knowledge, comfortable putting new contracts together etc.
- Financial services or regulated industry background
- SAP Ariba knowledge and experience
Please note this role requires being able to stay away in Glouceter for 3 days a week.
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now, and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.