£300 - £325 per day
14 days ago
One of the world's most well-known FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an Interim Indirect Category Manager to join their procurement team
This will be a 12-month contract offering up to £350 p/d the client is based in Surrey but remote working is available.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the timely and cost-effective sourcing of the category in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure category needs are fulfilled with the optimum quality, service, and total cost of ownership
- Ensure deliverables are consistent with the needs of internal business partners, the opportunities presented by the market, and meet short and long-term requirements
- Facilitate communications between suppliers and our internal business partners to ensure business needs are met as the operating environment changes.
- Develop and maintain expertise on vendor selection, relationships and negotiation
- Maintain close, co-operative relationships with key business partners, enabling development of relevant, forward focused category strategies
- Operate with an End-to-End Supply Chain / Business mindset to ensure service continuity, continuous improvement and maximized value delivery to enhance brand equity and ultimately improve level of profitability.
- Ensure that internal control requirements are met in an efficient and effective manner
This is an urgent requirement so if is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.