Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£450 - £500 per day + Options for part-time working
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to advance your career in a fully remote role to start ASAP? This opportunity with a dynamic business may be for you! Join a company who are passionate about holiday adventure, to generations of families coming back year after year.
You will work supporting various stakeholders across multiple business units. Ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost via quality of the service and product.
This role is a 3-6-month contract, remote working (UK-wide), offering up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through an approved Umbrella Company) to start ASAP.
- Strong Indirect Procurement experience across Marketing, HR/Recruitment, Contingent Labour.
- Alongside a strong, Strategic skillset, the ability and willingness to execute large, complex Procurement projects and programmes, with multiple workstreams.
- Demonstrable experience within a complex project, with the ability to deal with fast-paced change.
- Articulate, with fantastic communication ability, and able to successfully engage with and influence Senior-level stakeholders.
- Ideally, previous experience working on the same capacity with availability to start immediately.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.