Horsham, West Sussex
£250 - £300 per day
4 months ago
INTERIM - Strategic Indirect Buyer (£300p/d inside IR35)
A leading Aviation business, based in West Sussex, are embarking on a transformation across Procurement to double their team.
The client are looking to identify a Strategic Indirect Buyer who can come in take charge of two CAPEX projects that are in short, out of control. You will need to come in and define a strategy whilst establishing the spend with the support of the Head of Procurement.
Role: Strategic Indirect Buyer
Salary: £300 p/d (inside IR35) - 3 month contract
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
- In charge of indirect purchasing (FM, Utilities, Logistics, CAPEX, Professional Services & IT (HW & SW))
- Create Indirect Sourcing Strategies & collaborating with stakeholders across the business.
- Exposure to Indirect Strategic Buying, with evidence of cost saving techniques.
- Confidence to regularly present & engage with stakeholders across the business
- Strong capability to negotiate which will be supported by your strong business acumen awareness.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
I have a deadline of Friday 6th March, so please apply asap, or call me on 01483 213310. Alternatively, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org