£200 - £277 per day
3 months ago
To April 2023
Interim Imports Specialist £277pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a driven candidate with imports experience to join a world-leader in Pharmaceuticals and provide key support in ensuring smooth running of UK imports.
It's an exciting time to be joining this FTSE 100 organisation, which has recently gone through significant, corporate transformation.
The position offers up to £277 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), for a contract to the end of April 2023, based primarily working from home with 1-2 days in their offices in London.
As Interim Imports Specialist, you will support UK imports via customs broker, ensuring these are running efficiently. You will work closely with DHL, sites and suppliers to ensure incoming imports are classified and all information need to import the product is in place.
You will support the audits run to ensure the correct performance of DHL, and carry out reporting on delivery against KPIs.
This role will involve stakeholder management, and timely allocation and communication of incoming items for the shared inbox.
- Previous experience within imports or customs, with an overall grasp of general imports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Good communication ability, with exposure to engaging with cross-functional stakeholders across levels.
- Experience in document and data management.
- Advantageous would be prior experience with CFSP.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org