£15 - £20 per hour
4 months ago
Interim Imports Specialist
Interim Imports Specialist required for initial 6 Month contract with a leading Pharmaceutical client based in Kent offering up to £20 p/h.
- Provide Broker instructions
- Manage any queries related to imports process
- Oversight of Duty Override weekly check.
- Accountability for Broker CFSP day to day working instructions
- Update data required for R&D SLA e.g. time taken on operational activities
- Master file data management
- Check customs data report against broker import data to ensure no discrepancies
- Conduct business monitoring of processes related to UK Customs
- Educated to degree level or experience in a custom, duty management, logistics role or data management
- Documentation management
- Effective communication and people skills
- Data management
- Problem Solving and issue resolution
- Operational excellence experience
- Risk analysis experience
- Experience of import and export processes
- Effective license management
- Understanding of inco-terms
- SAP experience
Please note only contractors working via an umbrella basis will be considered.
This is an extremely urgent requirement and if the role is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.