£1000 - £1200 per day
5 months ago
Role: IFRS17 Consultant
Rate: up to £1200 p/d (Inside IR35)
Location: London (+ Agile / Flex Working)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Accountant with demonstrable IFRS17 experience to support the development and roll-out of a new service offering for a leading Global Insurance organisation.
- Bring in accounting know-how and experience to complete IFRS17 offerings and deliver on major projects.
- Most immediate needs are peer reviewing, accounting mappings (aka RV codes), support with the recent major projects in the UK, and the next wave of tech sales
- Experienced accountant with extensive experience in Insurance sector
- Wide experience of Finance processes and track record of delivery on major implementation projects in large organisations - with IFRS17 implementation experience
- Wide experience of Finance processes (People, Process, Systems) - operational, internal & external reporting, MI & GL systems
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to operate at different levels of seniority - Junior staff through to CFO level
- Experience around the integration of the IFRS17 reporting, GL and accounting disclosures