£30 - £37 per hour
over 1 year ago
To 31 Dec 22
Interim Health, Safety, Security and Environment Co-ordinator £37ph
A fantastic Interim HSSE Co-ordinator opportunity to join a market-leading Energy company, and co-ordinate processes, and support the development of well-being information and training campaigns.
This is a contract to the end of December 2022, offering up to £37 per hour (inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in London.
As part of a rapidly-expanding team, you will hold responsibility for co-ordinating HSSE processes, including reports and tracking, and support the roll-out of their HSSE and Well-being Information and Training Campaign.
You will work cross-functionally across my client's Venture Capital, Business Building, Commercial and Asset Management and Technology Innovation teams.
- Act as Safety Lead for the London office, working closely with Facilities Management to ensure hazards and risks are mitigated.
- Co-ordinate HSSE processes, including monitoring performance against KPIs and reporting to leadership.
- Support the roll-out of a series of HSSE information and training campaigns to encourage the embedding of safety culture. Develop ideas for campaign activities, produce campaign material, promote training sessions and organise workshops.
- Strong experience in HSSE and well-being roles, with a good understanding of personal and process safety matters.
- Formal HSSE qualification e.g. NEBOSH.
- Excellent communication, presentation and engagement skills up to a senior level.
- Comfortable operating in positions of responsibility.
This is an urgent need - If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com