£20 - £26.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Interim HR Specialist £26.50ph
An exciting interim opportunity for a HR Specialist to join a FTSE 100 Energy organisation, providing key support for the standardisation and centralisation of HR services.
This global leader is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a full-time contract running to the end of 2023, offering up to £26.50 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in Surrey.
As HR Specialist, you will provide crucial support to this organisation's Shared Services Team, who drive the delivery of centralised and standardised services across geographies. You will be responsible for provision of information and guidance to global employees and HR on employee lifecycle, process and change across Workday.
- Maintain a strong understanding of internal processes.
- Carry out transactions and tasks for employee and job-related data service requests.
- Develop and implement plans for execution of larger, ad-hoc projects.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners and stakeholders across levels and geographies.
- Champion Change, Continuous Improvement and Agile working.
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard forms.
- Support acceptance testing for HR technology.
- Excellent ability to administer HR processes and systems.
- Able to navigate a tiered support model.
- Strong skills of customer service.
- Fluency with HR and analytical systems, as well as confidence across the Microsoft Office suite.
- Risk mitigation experience.
- Ideally, 3+ years' experience.
- Prior exposure to a global, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.