Up to £250 per day
over 1 year ago
An experienced HR Specialist is required to join a world energy leader based in Surrey on a 12-month contract paying up to £250 per day. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a vibrant HR team in a rapidly growing company.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Keeping organization charts up to date as directed Supporting managers and HR managers by providing timely information concerning their employees, company policy and practices.
- Answering HR process-related questions about specialty and acting as a specialty expert for HR specialty related questions from employees, managers, or HRMs
- Providing guidance and coaching to multiple managers across the business
- Maintaining filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor position
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills in English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent PC Skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated passion and skills for internal customer problem solving/satisfaction
- Experience developing management level personnel
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies than please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com