£425 - £525 per day
11 months ago
A world-famous bespoke manufacturer of medical technology has an urgent requirement for an Interim HR Project Manager to deliver changes to the businesses Service Now Platform.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £525 p/d. The business is based in Watford but this role can be undertaken remotely.
- Define the detailed scope of work, objectives and success criteria for the project in collaboration with Technology work stream Lead, Business Lead and key business stakeholders.
- To collaborate with the Business Lead, Technology work stream Lead and 3rd party implementation team to deliver the defined scope.
- Running the meetings to discuss design topics, review and update project plans and change requests, presenting them to senior management during project lifetime.
- To closely monitor the project, to ensure it remains on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to the plan, highlighting issues and managing solutions supported by RAID logs.
- To use proven experience & knowledge of Service Now deployments to constructively challenge and guide aspects like Customer Experience, Service Now Form Design and case routing.
- Proven experience (5 years+) project managing SaaS and PaaS solutions, with specific knowledge in architecting solutions for ServiceNow.
- Significant experience in the delivery of design documentation addressing business requirements and translating those requirements to application development teams.
- Previous deployments of Service Now.
- HR/Shared Service experience.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow/ITIL modules, particularly HR case management and the use of that technology in a similar large corporate organization.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions in a high availability environment.
- Proven success on projects with large-scale deployments; understanding of application life-cycle management.
- PMI or Prince certificate would be an asset.
- Global company experience, with management of remote and distributed project teams.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.