£300 - £400 per day
10 months ago
Interim Project Coordinator - £300 to £400 per day
My client, a world-leader in Oil and Gas, is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a driven Project Coordinator to support their large procurement transformation and current structural reorganisation.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in Greater London and paying up to £400 per day, depending on experience.
You will support the Programme Manager in transforming and modernising the way Procurement is led, in terms of People Engagement projects.
- Work alongside the Programme Manager and contract staff to ensure execution of the portfolio of projects across 11 workstreams
- Proactively understand the market and the resources available
- Support the mitigation of Change impacts and devise next steps
- Work with Change Managers to ensure communication and training materials are built and change is delivered as per the plan
- Ensure defined programme approach is consistently applied
- Ensure that project plans and logs are managed effectively
- Support in ensuring that appropriate project assurance steps are conducted throughout the project life cycle
- Support in ensuring that transition plans for projects to operations are prepared and implemented
- Report variances from plan in a timely manner
- Experience in successfully supporting multiple projects across functions
- Must have People-focused or HR Change Management project experience
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced, Change environment
- A problem-solving, 'Can-do', Agile mindset
- Experience of Business Analysis or Change Analysis
- High-level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of a range of project management techniques and tools
- Experience of managing, mitigating and reviewing project risks & issues
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss