Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£500 - £650 per day
4 months ago
6 Months +
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation based in London, seeks to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager to lead a portfolio of sourcing projects within the HR Category space.
Rate: up to £650 p/d (Inside IR35) - using umbrella company
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Office options: London/Fareham/Birmingham or Sheffield (either one of listed locations as office base + WFH for c70-80% of the time)
The jobholder will operate in a project based procurement environment, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the HR category portfolio - including Contingent Labour, Learning and Development, Benefits and Recruitment. Key to your success will be the ability to lead numerous sourcing workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- Familiar with negotiating largescale complex framework contracts (Temp & Contingent Labour)
- The ideal candidate will present demonstrable HR Procurement category experience.
- Track record of sourcing project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and CIPS qualified.