£500 - £550 per day
6 months ago
A major financial services provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim HR Category Manger to join their procurement function.
This will be a 6-month contract offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 - location flexible home working available.
The Human Resources Category Manager will have a focus on negotiating and managing HR contracts and timely renewals, developing HR Preferred Supplier List, rationalising HR Spend. This role will also focus on strategic management of HR 3rd party spend, ensuring maximum return on HR investments. and will be responsible for managing sourcing activities & contracting across the business whilst working with our strategic outsourcing Procurement Partners.
- Support ad hoc RFP, negotiation, and contracting requests
* Manage key Sourcing processes and negotiate best commercial and contractual terms
* Leadership of sourcing initiatives
* Provide support, guidance and direction to other members of the legal and infosec teams
* Strong stakeholder skills
* Proven track record of year on year delivery
Experience / Requirements
- 7 + years of procurement experienc
* Strong procurement and negotiations background particularly working with legal on contracting
* Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
* Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches to procurement challenges
* Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
* Excellent communication & stakeholder skills
* Ability to articulate procurement's value, specifically as a HR Procurement business partner
* In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
* Strong services contract negotiation experience
* Strong negotiation skills
* Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk (IR35, GDPR, InfoSec requirements)
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.