£400 - £435 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for a Temporary HR Global Mobility Manager.
This is an 18-month interim role offering up to £425 p/d for a candidate to be based in West London with some home working available.
An exciting opportunity to grow in a Global Mobility team, that has been tasked with evolving the program to support a framework of differentiated development for key talent.
- Case manager for all movement within the ACE (Australia, Canada & Europe) region.
- Deliver a high level of client service and practical support to Internationally Mobile Employees and HR Managers.
- Works with Global Mobility Co-Ordinator to ensure the administrative tasks are completed
- Support the mobility program with compliance, process, and policy
- Liaise with service providers on all points of execution on relocation and international assignment issues, and work with employees on relocation initiation and execution.
- Prepare international assignment cost estimates and letters of understanding and take the lead in administering both long term and short term international assignments.
- Work on standard international assignment tax issues with an outside tax provider and serve as primary contact for employee on basic tax questions and detailed assignment requests.
- Demonstrable knowledge of mobility, tax and social security treatments in other countries.
- Working knowledge of expatriate compensation, payroll, and taxation methodologies
- Working knowledge of domestic and international relocation policies and practices
- Experience of expatriate management policies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross functionally with all levels of the organisation across multiple time zones.
- Previous experience of working in-house within a Talent Mobility team and partner with international colleagues
- In depth knowledge of UK Immigration and tax
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.