£400 - £420 per day + Inside IR35
about 2 months ago
Role: HR Business Partners Support Centre
Location: Dunstable - 2 days per week in office
Employment Type: 6 Months Contract with possible extension
Rate- MAX £420 pd UMB
Would you like to support business functions that are delivering transformational programmes?
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner, who can manage stakeholders up to Exec level?
Are you experienced in IT supporting IT transformations from HR perspective?
Would you like to work within a team that is collaborative and passionate about their craft?
About the role:
- Provide a proactive, commercial and strategic partnership with the senior business leads, driving the people planning process, with particular focus on organisation change, talent management and succession.
* Strong partnering to Support Centre Leadership teams, influencing decision making and supporting the leaders and their teams to be successful.
* Ensure key tactical and strategic HR initiatives and interventions are fully supported, well planned and have successful outcomes in business teams.
What you'll be doing:
* Develop relevant and comprehensive People Plans that align to business strategies and drivers, and the HR people agenda. These should be agreed with the Head of HR and 'joined up' as part of the HR Roadmap. Accountable for reporting progress on, and delivering the people plan with outcomes focussed on 'Better for the Customer, Easier for the Team and Efficient for the company.
* Proactive lead in talent management, succession planning and influence for broader diversity and inclusion in business teams. Lead in performance and potential calibration to identify gaps and ensure internal talent pipelines are in place for all key roles.
* Work closely with the Resourcing Partners to attract, hire and retain diverse business teams with right capability, creativity and leadership.
* Work with wider HR team to understand current and emerging policy and statutory requirements. Coach and support team leads to manage informal and formal people related issues to successful outcomes. Take the lead in complex and sensitive employment relations issues.
* Ensure action planning is in place to improve engagement in business teams
* Individual performance measured against SMART business aligned objectives & priorities.
What you'll need:
* Strong HR background and experience in shaping and managing change
* Experience in working with a CIO or IT Transformations
* Experience in partnering with senior leadership teams as a trusted expert
* Strong networker
* Experience of working closely with senior leadership teams and driving effective performance in all areas of role
* Experience dealing with change initiatives and contributing to wider change projects