£25 - £30 per hour
SS - 14162_1596016010
3 months ago
Interim HR Business Partner - Cambridge
Interim HR Business Partner required for a 6 month contract with a pharmaceutical company in Cambridge.
This role will require attendance in the office up to three times per week upon the relaxation of government guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive support of our employees on a day to day basis
- Ensuring effective onboarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
- Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
- Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
- Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
- HR financial processing (setting up suppliers, invoices etc.)
- Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
- Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
- Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in a HR department is essential; pharmaceutical HR experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, occupational health and administration
- Fast paced administration with eye for detail; with a thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HR systems is preferred; Workday experience will be an added advantage
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labour laws
- CIPD qualified preferred
To be considered for the Interim HR Business Partner - Cambridge, please apply before the close of business on Friday 31st.