South East England, England
£400 - £445 per day
5 months ago
Interim HR Business Analyst - Automation £445pd
An exciting Interim HR Business Analyst opportunity with a world leader in Energy, to provide crucial support on the innovation of HR platforms and technologies.
This FSTE 100 company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £445 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in the office in South-East England.
As Interim HR Business Analyst - Automation, you will support the innovation of HR technology and platforms in line with new features from their SaaS providers and drive continuous improvement opportunities. This will focus primarily on the Automation and Chat Bots space.
- Provide innovative solutions for business challenges and benchmark processes and systems owned by the team against other users, to make informed recommendations.
- Liaise closely with business teams to analyst business requirements, and act as a point of contract for business analysis activities.
- Ensure robust testing of solutions to avoid any defects and support system updates and patches.
- Drive Change Management activity.
- Develop and present recommendations to stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Identify any areas for automation.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Previous, strong experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of documenting user journeys, stories and requirements collection.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience of Release Management.
- Ability to support UAT processes.
- Ideally, some experience in automation, Power Applications implementation, and supporting Chat Bot technologies.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com