£300 - £400 per day
26 days ago
A prestigious FTSE 100 bio-tech company have an urgent requirement for an experienced Interim HR Business Analyst to join their team.
Initial 3-month interim contract between £300- £400 p/d for a candidate to be based in Watford.
In this role you will be a key member of the HR Transformation team responsible for supporting the development and preparation of processes as well as associated documents under the scope of a major HR Transformation programme.
- At least 3 years' experience is a similar project supporting roll.
- Exposure to HR operations and detailed understanding associated processes and policies.
- Experienced using Lean Six Sigma and/or BPM tools techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management able to effectively & clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
- Understanding of customer journey mapping, design thinking and/or outside in thinking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to balance priorities based on project timelines.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Proficient with PowerPoint able to create captivating reports.
This is an extremely urgent requirement, if you feel this role would be a good fit for you, apply immediately and feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.