£250 - £325 per day
25 days ago
To end Jan 2023
Interim HR Associate £325pd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Associate to join a world-leading FMCG company and provide crucial support in the delivery of strategic, HR initiatives.
This role is an initial contract to end of January 2023 (potential scope for permanency), offering up to £325 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and on site in Cheshire.
You will sit within my client's global supply business, supporting leadership teams on the delivery of medium-to-long term HR accountabilities, across four strategic initiatives: Diversity and Inclusion, Talent, Culture and Capability.
You will provide key support to Senior Leadership, ensuring these four accountabilities are brought time life within the manufacturing teams. You will ensure that the programme of projects in place are delivered to meet the expectations of the business.
There will be an element of carrying out governance from a HR perspective and overseeing union activity, wage negotiations and disciplinary processes.
- 5-7 years' experience in a HR advisory capacity.
- Track record of working effectively with small leadership teams to support on the delivery of key accountabilities.
- Experience within a large, Manufacturing industry environment.
- The ability to influence and partner with a range of stakeholders up to a senior level, across functions and geographies.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Advantageous would be any experience working in a unionised environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org