£700 - £745 per day
10 days ago
Interim Head of Technology Procurement £745
A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Technology Procurement to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals organisation, and play a crucial part in their major, ongoing corporate transformation.
This is an initial contract to the end of May, offering up to £745 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in their office in London (once restrictions allow).
As Head of Technology Procurement, you will be an incredibly senior, key part of my client's global Technology Transformation team, supporting on their ongoing separation.
You will lead the creation, execution and management of global sourcing strategies, with a particular focus on Software and global, complex, technology contracts.
You will build and maintain excellent relationships with key, senior stakeholders and business partners, working to understand the business landscape and requirements, and positioning the Procurement value proposition.
You will also be required to be hands-on in terms of the programme delivery.
- Demonstrable, senior Director or 'Head of' level procurement experience.
- Excellent Technology Procurement experience and expertise, including Software, and having worked with global, complex technology contracts previously.
- Previous M&A, Divestment or Separation exposure, with direct experience in contract negotiation for M&A.
- Strong strategic ability, in the creation and execution of global sourcing strategies, as well as the ability to be hands-on with programme delivery.
- Experience within a global, complex matrix environment.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org