South East England, England
£800 - £1000 per day
7 months ago
Our client, a property asset management company with an established sustainability function, is looking to take the next step in committing to carbon neutrality. They require a Head of Sustainability, initially on an interim basis, to help build the strategy, roll it out and really accelerate their sustainability agenda.
Role: Interim Head of Sustainability
Day rate: £800-1000
You will be responsible for a team of 5 with a global remit, reporting into Board level and therefore have the chance to implement your unique stamp on the sustainability agenda.
- Extensive carbon experience
- Comfortable leading a team
- Experience of having built and rolled out a sustainability strategy
- Ideally having come from property/infrastructure background
- Experience of dealing with board level stakeholders on a regular basis
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply for this advert or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org