Birmingham, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day + INSIDE IR35
3 months ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an INTERIM Head of Payroll Delivery to support a global Payroll Transformation project.
The Umbrella rate for this assignment is up to £600 p/d and is offered on the basis of an initial 6 month contract.
- The accurate & timely execution of all Payroll Services sitting in the UK with key focus on customer, service quality, continuous improvement, cost & control.
- Current state scope covers UK payroll processes supporting approx. 41k+ Employees
- Ensuring ongoing adherence to the Global Payroll Strategy & standards, which includes:
- Payroll Service Management
- Payroll Governance & Reporting Standards
- Payroll Risk & Control Framework
- Payroll Key Performance & Risk Indicators
- Local country legal & regulatory requirements (jointly accountable with Onshore Payroll Lead)
- Supporting the UK HR COO with Payroll Organisational Design and execution, in order to drive operational excellence, increased offshoring, productivity, automation and simplification through continuous improvement
- Driving the continued modernization of 'Payroll Delivery' based on industry best practice and methodologies.
- Driving Third Party Supplier management (where utilized) and controls through standardized best practice.
- Championing new ways of working based on continuous improvement and a customer centric approach
- The successful implementation of any change impacting Payroll Services
- Acting as part of the wider HR Services leadership team, to improve Employee experience across all HR Services
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org