£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Interim Head of Commissioning and Procurement £600 P/D
An urgent requirement to work for a public sector body based in South London. As the Head of Commissioning & Procurement, you will shape and lead the approach to the commissioning, procurement, and contract management for the local authority. If you only have social care and housing category experience please do not apply to this advert our client is looking for candidates with broad category exposure across all spend areas who ideally have operated at a senior level and engaged with stakeholders at the highest levels.
The role will require the delivery of improved outcomes by leading and supporting excellent governances, commissioning, procurement and contract management practice including and developing and embedding the appropriate corporate frameworks and policies.
You will have:
- Outstanding stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Experience of leading corporate commissioning or procurement governance at a Head of level
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and compliance regime (OJEU regime etc.)
- Recent roles must have been within local or central government
- Completed or currently studying towards MCIPS.
If you wish to apply to the interim Head of Commissioning and Procurement £600 per day, please contact James Richards by Friday 28th June as my client will be considering shortlisted CV's the following this cut off. James.email@example.com - 01483 213 305.