£550 - £635 per day
16 days ago
Interim Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist £635pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Risk Specialist to join a FTSE 100, global Leader in Energy and provide crucial support for their Digital Security, across Cyber, IT and Compliance risks.
This organisation is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into the sustainable energy solutions and cutting-edge technology to support these aims.
This contract initially runs to the end of 2023, offering up to £635 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), and a hybrid approach to working from home and in Surrey.
As Interim Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist, you will focus on Business Partner Security, in a hands-on capacity, as SME for their hands-on workload.
You will work closely with the Business Partner Security Team to support and deliver third-party risk assurance activities and supplier information security assessment products.
You will maintain supplier assurance services, reporting, governance, stakeholder engagements and have oversight for supplier assessment processes.
- Manage and oversee the full-lifecycle, supplier security assessment process.
- Take part in supplier contract negotiations, ensuring information security requirements are included in agreements.
- Deliver supplier action plans driving remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Track any remediation activity, ensuring any gaps are closed.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Build strong relationships to maintain an awareness of changing security risks and trends.
- Technical expertise in Governance, Risk and Compliance, with strong knowledge of key GRC tools.
- Strong experience in managing Supplier assessment processes.
- Experience working with Procurement and Legal through contract negotiations.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders to a senior level, with the ability to influence and inspire Change.
- Ability to rapidly assess and identify the potential of new technologies, with a commercial mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions email email@example.com