£500 - £700 per day
3 months ago
Interim Global FM Category Leader £700 per day
An excellent opportunity for an Interim Category Leader, with strong, global Facilities Management experience, to join a FTSE 100 pharmaceuticals company, undergoing major corporate change and transformation.
This is a 6-month contract, offering up to £700 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based primarily working from home, with travel once per month to offices in London for key meetings.
My client is in process of going through a huge separation piece, and this role will provide crucial support on their massive contract separation efforts for Facilities Management, including across Integrated FM, Waste and Services.
Across the next 6 months, you will carry out contracts separation, tracking, amendments, supplier governance, and you will be directly involved with Director-level stakeholders.
You will lead the delivery of Global Procurement strategies, implementing risk mitigation actions, and be responsible for leading and liaising with large suppliers in the space.
- 5+ years' experience in Facilities Management Procurement.
- Experience with truly Global FM solutions.
- Advantageous would be some experience in large FM Management Organisations.
- The ability to effectively engage with and influence stakeholders across functions and up to Director-level.
- Ideally, contract separation or divestment experience previously.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org