West London, London
£400 - £430 per day
SS - 13564_1573123362
8 months ago
Interim Global Category Manager - Technology
Interim Global Category Manager - Technology required to lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for a FTSE 100 pharmaceutical business in West London.
The projects in scope range from software and services in the technology category and you will be working with tier 1 and boutique vendors.
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
- Understand the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and position the Procurement value proposition and deliver on the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
- Identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
- Ensure financial benefit delivered is recognised by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Driving sustainable value from key supplier relationships
To be considered, you must have;
- Technology procurement experience
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience in negotiating and executing IT software and services contracts
- Ability to partner senior stakeholders who are globally dispersed.
If you are interested in the Interim Global Category Manager - Technology role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.