£700 - £750 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most prestigious banking institutions has an urgent requirement within their procurement function for a Global IT Category Manager focusing on Software and Services.
This will be an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £750 p/d inside IR35 - the role is currently WFH for a client based in Central London.
The jobholder will operate as a dedicated Procurement Business Partner to a major business unit interfacing directly with the relevant CIO.
- Must have the gravitas and evidence of facing into a Business Unit CIO as the "face" of Procurement.
- Any candidate must have a granular understanding of IT procurement and a history of managing global spends in this space.
- Jobholder will need to be capable of building out sourcing strategy for complex programmes (with multiple workstreams) - mostly covering procurement of Software, Applications, and Services.
- Candidates must also have evidence of rolling up sleeves and executing on deals -shaping strategy, you will need to deliver as well.
- Style must be articulate, to the point, punchy and concise.
- Evidence/Experience of working in fluid, fast paced, changing environments.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.