£500 - £560 per day
24 days ago
Role: INTERIM GBM Product Control
Duration: 12 Month contract
Rate: Offering upto £560 per day (Inside IR35, Umbrella)
The GDM P&L Product Control team is responsible for ensuring that the daily P&L is produced and analysed accurately on a timely basis and within daily reporting deadlines. Commentary should be provided for all material attributes of the daily P&L, including inconsistencies between P&L and risk.
- IFRS accounting knowledge will be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Summit, Calypso, Murex or Sentry an advantage;
- Either Qualified Accountant supported by numerical degree, or minimum 5yrs post graduate experience working in analytical Product Control role;
- Good knowledge of the Fixed Income Asset class;
- Strong IT skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel, Python, Xceptor
- Excellent relationship management skills, being able to face off with key Senior Stakeholders, such as Desk Heads, and provide summary of issues and business summaries to Senior Product Control management as and when requested;
- Experience of working in a Product Control P&L function, with strong control focus and demonstrable understanding of the Product Control workflow.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com