South East England, England
£150 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim French-speaking Contracts Specialist - £170pd - 200pd day REMOTE
I'm currently recruiting an Interim Contracts Specialist with fluent, business French, for a world-leading, FTSE 100 Oil and Gas company, to act as key conduit between their Sales and Legal Team
This exciting role is an initial 6-month contract, offering between £150 and £170 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), primarily remote, with occasional meetings in their office in South-East England.
My client requires an ambitious and motivated candidate who is able to understand, write and communicate legal information in French, to play a crucial role in owning Operations contracts spanning France, the Netherland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will rapidly get stuck in within my client's Contract Management Team, acting as a key point of contact between internal Sales and Legal, and advising on contracts. You will own a number of relevant country contracts within your area, ensuring they are updated and amended as needed.
- Excellent fluency in French and the ability to understand, write and communicate legal information in French.
- Previous Contracts Management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management ability up to a senior level.
- Experience managing multiple contracts within a global, matrix organisations previously.
- Ideally prior legal background.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com