£800 - £1000 per day
5 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Group Consolidation and FP&A Business Lead.
This is an 18 month interim contract offering between £800 - £1000 p/d inside IR35 and 50/50 hybrid working - London Offices
FP&A Business Lead
The client is implementing a new (SAP) Group consolidation and Group level FP&A system to replace its current Essbase system. The current Essbase system has over 250 reporting units. The project is high profile, sponsored by the Group Director of Finance, and has group-wide buy in albeit change management processes need to be effectively managed as part of the change journey.
- The Client is a highly purposeful business, a leader in sustainable technologies - a business that makes a real difference to the world around us. The group consolidation and FP&A lead has a real opportunity to make a lasting impact.
- We are seeking a senior business lead that will be responsible for ensuring that the consolidation & FP&A system implementation project meets the financial reporting, planning and analysis objectives of the group. Specifically, the role will work with the external system implementation team, finance leadership team and IT in respect of system requirements, processes, design, and testing. The project is expected to take 12 - 18 months from mobilisation to implementation and hyper care.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant / Accounting background
- Financial Reporting & Planning processes (Group & Sector BU level) - senior level
- Knowledge of best practice, Consol/Stat Reporting solutions & processes
- Knowledge of best practice, FP&A solutions & processes
- Proven experience of implementing/use of Consolidation and FP&A solutions
- Experience of SAP Group Reporting, SAP GRDC, SAP Disclosure Management, SAP Analytics Cloud (ideal)
- Stakeholder engagement