Interim FP&A Analyst £600 - £750 p/d
£600 - £750 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an interim FP&A Lead.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering £600-£750 p/d inside IR35 with hybrid working between remote and Farringdon.
The client is implementing a new (SAP) Group consolidation and Group level FP&A system to replace its current Essbase system. The group operates in over 30 locations worldwide, with over 125 subsidiaries. The current Essbase system has over 250 reporting units. The project is high profile, sponsored by the Group Director of Finance, and has group-wide buy in albeit change management processes need to be effectively managed as part of the change journey.
The client is a highly purposeful business, a leader in sustainable technologies - a business that makes a real difference to the world around us. The FP&A lead has a real opportunity to make a lasting impact in the clients journey implementing a leading cloud based FP&A solution for the Group.
We are seeking an FP&A lead for Fortnite that will be responsible for ensuring that the FP&A system implementation project meets the financial reporting, planning and analysis objectives of the group. Specifically, the role will work with the external system implementation team, finance leadership team and IT in respect of system requirements, processes, design, and testing. The project is expected to take 12 - 18 months from mobilisation to implementation and hyper care.
- Supporting Programme Director for Project Fortnite in finalising the vision, requirements and solution design for the Group FP&A solution from both business and technical lens.
- Supporting and leading on behalf of Programme Director engagements with key business and functional stakeholders to get alignment on the Fortnite design
- Finalising key Business Requirements (Group & Sector) and ensuring considered in the FP&A solution where appropriate. Helping ensure design balances potential future needs of business where reasonable to help accelerate implementation of business specific FP&A solutions later on
- Guide the overarching process definition for FP&A solution in Fortnite
- Finalising the FP&A Chart of Accounts and associated hierarchies, aligned with Group Chart of Accounts and hierarchies
- Ensuring alignment with design and build with integration partner
- Supporting test scenarios, content & scripts (inc. parallel runs)
- Supporting Business readiness plan
- Developing/supporting training content
- Supporting Data migration/archiving approach
- Supporting Data mapping structures
- Supporting transition from legacy system approach to the new FP&A system
This is an urgent requirement if it is of interest please contact Jamie.mackinlay@1st -executive.com.