South East England, England
£300 - £400 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim FM Procurement Manager - £400 (inside)
An exciting interim opportunity has arisen with my esteemed, global client for an Interim Senior Procurement Manager, to lead successful Supply Chain mobilisation and drive significant savings and continuous improvement.
This is an initial 3 - 6 month contract, offering up to £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexibility around working from home and some travel to offices in the South East.
This is an urgent opportunity, which requires the successful candidate to join as soon as possible.
- Lead Supply Chain mobilisation, ensuring alignment of strategies and business aims.
- Drive efficiency, innovation and savings.
- Contract Management and Risk Mitigation.
- Develop and drive Supplier Relationship Management across Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years' Procurement experience, with strong Facilities Management category experience
- Strong ability to deliver tangible results within Procurement.
- Strong skills of Supplier Relationship Management and negotiation.
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of P2P models and sourcing approaches and techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to successfully engage with a varied group of stakeholders, at all levels.
- Ideally degree educated and CIPS.
If interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310