City of London, London
Up to £350 per day
SS - 12856_1557912357
2 months ago
Interim FM Category Manager - London
Interim FM Category Manager required for an initial 3 month contract working with a well recognised retail brand in Central London.
Working closely with the Procurement Director in a relatively mature, yet agile function, you will be directly responsible for developing and implementing diverse and robust procurement strategies, delivering best in class solutions and value for money.
The role offers a high degree of autonomy and the chance to work on a portfolio of projects spanning Facilities Management predominantly on hard services.
On a daily basis you will lead and run tenders, present procurement recommendations and prepare contract documents for execution. You will influence all procurement decisions, working in close collaboration with key stakeholders and the operational teams.
- Proven experience of proactive, strategic sourcing across FM and Operational categories
- Capable of independently developing and delivering robust category strategies
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders through to Director level, challenging expectations and educating business units in procurement processes
- Ability and desire to work autonomously and in isolation
- Competent Excel user including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the FM and Operational space
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS (desirable)
To discuss the Interim FM Category Manager position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.