£40 - £46 per hour
11 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Fleet Operations Manager.
This is a 12-month initial interim contract offering hybrid working at £46 p/h inside IR35 - West London Offices.
- Responsible for 'day to day' supplier contract management in line with contract governance framework
* Responsible for operational implementation of any new country fleet management contracts and targeted business initiatives (including employee communications)
* Produce and manage distribution of all governance meeting documentation - tracking completion of actions identified
* Maintain central repository of KPI/SLA evidence to aid supplier performance reviews
* Facilitate raising of supplier work orders & purchase orders in line with contract requirements
* Management of invoice reconciliation issues and central contact point for finance related queries
* Responsible for fostering trusted stakeholder relationships and engagement
* Point of contact for members of the clients Company Car Scheme with focus on service excellence
* Production of quarterly fleet management dashboards and reports
* Administration of OEM framework agreements
* Partner with procurement to deliver robust SPM (Supplier Performance Management) and category management activities
* Other operational fleet management activities as required
IT skills - Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint, Tableau (if possible)
Qualification - IFCM - Institute of Car Fleet Management or other recognised/certified fleet management body.