£800 - £950 per day
4 months ago
A FTSE 100 business is looking to hire an Interim Financial Shared Services Implementation Lead for a major outsource program.
This role will be leading the setting of strategy for the upcoming outsource.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering between £800-£950 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working - offices in Central London.
This position will support the Director Business Process Management in implementing a new captive shared services model involving establishing new finance shared services centres.
The Finance Shared Services Implementation Lead will own the delivery of the end-to-end project management, including the transitioning of finance activities from local finance teams to the SSC's, the change management and communications associated with the project, as well as co-ordination with local finance teams, Business Finance Directors, to ensure the project is delivered according to the agreed timelines and budget.
The Implementation Lead will have significant project management experience to work alongside relevant work-streams with a demonstrable project management skill set and a background of delivering change in large businesses The successful candidate will be a hands-on SSC specialist with the skill set to work both operationally and strategically as required.
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Advance Excel)
- Demonstrates thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the Finance Function & Finance Operations.
- Significant experience managing change in a transformation
- Experience of working in a large multinational organization
- Project planning and ownership, including Project Plans, RACI etc.
- Ability to set clear priorities and objectives, facilitate/chair meetings
This is an urgent requirement so if this is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.