£400 - £413 per day + INSIDE IR35
about 2 months ago
6 Months +
Role: INTERIM Financial Reporting Manager
Rate: £413 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Location: Edinburgh (+ Flex / Agile Working)
The role requires an experienced Finance Manager, with extensive Analysis and Reporting experience to support the Regulatory Capital Reporting process and associated Data Governance.
The position involves co-ordinating the creation of regulatory reports, preparation of robust MI and supporting our divisions through intelligent insight and establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
* Support delivery of robust risk weighted reporting MI for internal / external stakeholders within agreed timelines
* Consolidation and delivery of robust data quality reporting
* Creation and presentation of robust capital MI with added insight
* Understand issues as they arise, communicating and facilitating resolution
* Maintain and role-model a robust control environment
* Strong evidence of continuous improvement and efficiencies, pro-actively identifying improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures. Engage with stakeholder teams to understand the wider impact of process changes and ensure a collaborative outcome.
You will demonstrate extensive Financial Analysis & Reporting experience, ideally gained in the Financial Services sector:
- You will have a professional finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA, AAT)
- You will have a practical understanding of financial systems and processes with the ability to use and manipulate data and present information to inform business decisions
- You have the ability to implement change using a confident and collaborative approach