£400 - £530 per day
3 months ago
Interim Financial Controller - £530 per day (Inside)
A fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Financial Controller to be instrumental in a business-wide, global transformation programme, within a leading Financial Services company.
As Financial Controller, you will work with a multi-billion dollar global spend, across a large number of workstreams, on transformation projects designed to drive down costs, appeal to customers, encourage continuous improvement and ensure regulatory compliance.
This role will involve a blend of Financial controlling and analysis activity. You will work with large amounts of complex data across systems and geographies, with responsibility for month-end activity, forecasting, reporting to senior level stakeholders on findings and benefits, and making informed recommendations.
This role is a 12-month contract, based remotely, paying up to £530 per day (Inside IR35, through an approved Umbrella Company)
- Fully qualified accountant with significant PQE
- Previous, strong, Financial Controller experience with global, Blue-chip background
- Strong focus on Accounting and Controls and comfortable in structuring large amounts of complex finance data
- Experience working on finance for Investment programmes
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to create clear reports from large complex data sets and simplify processes
- Ideally some experience with Qlik for the creation of Dashboards.
- Comfortable presentign to and engaigng with C-suite level stakeholders across geographies and functions.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.