£200 - £295 per day
27 days ago
Interim Financial Analyst £295pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Financial Analyst to join a market-leading Energy company, going through huge amounts of corporate change, and play a key role in finance and operational activities for Private Equity.
This FTSE 100 client is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support this.
This role is an initial contract to the end of October 2022, offering up to £295 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), based working from home and in London.
You will be part of a team responsible for financial control, accounting, financial reporting and cash processes for Private Equity and Property asset clauses.
In this role, you will be responsible for operational and financial control, accounting and financial reporting, as well as managing day to day finance and operational activities. You will also provide sound reporting.
- Manage cash payments and receipts.
- Carry out accounting for transactions in Property and Private Equity.
- Book quarterly Private Equity and Property calculations in accounting systems.
- Carry out medium-term cash forecasting and agree performance.
- Ensure tax compliance.
- Support the year-end statutory accounting process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers.
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and projects.
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Private Equity / Property Accounting
- Investment Accounting
- Investment / Asset Management audit role
- Strong experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- A good understanding of Private Equity or Property asset classes.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org