£500 - £550 per day
4 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Transformation Manager.
This is a 6-month interim role offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
The role is to provide financial analysis; accounting support for Commercial Banking. The role is part of the Global Commercial Banking Finance team; reporting to the Head of Investment Finance and working in close partnership with finance business partners, IT and business management teams.
- Tracking, running and monitoring the month-end accounting close process for CMB CTA costs and recharges, FTE exits, and escalating issues in a timely manner
- Supporting the monthly forecast process for CMB CTA investment costs, FTE exits, including engagement with programme teams & regional finance
- Preparation of monthly CTA cost and saves reports for senior governance forums in CMB and Group Finance
- Working closely with HR to ensure that CTA FTE saves are validated in line with appropriate governance
- Providing accounting control and support to the wider CMB investment Portfolio
- Data consolidation for cost and saves ensuring controls are in place so reporting is consistent across various systems and reports
- Ensure accurate and timely booking of accruals and forecast journals
- Preparation of monthly reports (costs and saves) for senior governance forums
- Ensure overspends are escalated as appropriate and value for money delivered
- Provision of visual information using Qlik and other tools
- Support for investment review processes e.g. toll-gate and group review
- Qualified Accountant
- A knowledge of accounting principles to ensure financial reporting is accurate and well-governed
- Financial controller for large and / or complex cost base including responsibility for month-end cycles, forecasting and reporting to senior governance forums
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be flexible in both mindset and approach
- Experience of working on finance for investment programmes or within a change environment
- Very strong Excel skills - ability to quickly extract, analyse and distil large complex data sets into simple clear reports
- Automation and simplification of manual process whilst maintaining or improving controls
- Qlik experience desirable but not essential
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.