£350 - £400 per day
4 months ago
One of the world's largest and most Innovative sustainable technology providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Transformation Manager.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d umbrella rate for a candidate to be based in Farnborough with some home working.
looking for a candidate to start within the next two weeks who can hit the ground running and support us on a major capital investment project hat currently in the engineering/design phase.
This would be a person with experience of supporting major capital projects (e.g. in a chemicals/engineering/oil & gas/infrastructure type industry) and can bring some best practice and finance business partnering ideas to the table. They will need to be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Responsible for reviewing the Cost Control Document (project spend, forecast etc.) in collaboration with the project controls team, challenging the numbers and preparing the project forecast
- Monitor any changes to the project forecast and keep an audit trail of those changes
- Attend meetings with Fluor on front end engineering design (FEED) and prepare analysis of impact of project changes, engineering decisions, change control and new information on the overall project cost estimate
- Keep track of owners costs (e.g. time and expenses, capitalised borrowing costs, IT project costs)
- Keep track of the overall funding plan and support requests for further project sanction
- Provide project specific inputs for the wider 10 year strategic plan
- Provide support on finance activities in the project including government grants, third party financing and local government investment
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.