£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the UK's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Financial Transformation Lead
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential for extension offering up to £450 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire with the option of some home working.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive simplification, through clarifying, standardising and steam lining financial business processes. Delivering transparency and insight critical to support the wider business. The areas of focus include simplification of processes, embedding clear forecasting process, ensuring clear accountability and ownership, De-coupling Financial reporting from business management to ensue action.
The role will also cover transformation projects across the division, such as sustainability with particular emphasis on managing interdependencies between all the major change initiatives underway. This role will also lead on certain change initiatives on behalf of Finance function, including business representation to support the simplification work in readiness for a new ERP implementation.
- Co-ordinate defined strategic simplification initiatives ensuring clarity of purpose, ownership and accountability. These areas include :
- Forecasting - Revenue, costs, working capital & Capital expenditure
- Supporting delivering insightful financial reporting and a platform for strong business management to drive profitability and balance sheet efficiency.
- Support in capital Investment process to deliver robust business proposals
- Support the business through Group lead initiatives such a sustainability and Internal controls
- Support the Finance Director in delivering proposals to the Metal Steering Committee and Group Finance Administration Committee.
- Support in driving simplification of business processes and act as advisory on potential automations and ERP implementations.
- Look for opportunities for further continuous improvement to core business and functional processes, such as strategic planning, portfolio planning, controls and risk management.
- Act as delegate to PGMS Finance Director where needed across any of the above change and transformation agendas.
- University / Postgraduate (Master's degree) qualification
- Professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Significant and substantial experience in Finance function in a listed corporate organisation
- Experience of chemicals industry
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good working knowledge of FX, metal management, risk management and transfer pricing
- People management and leadership roles
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.