£700 - £900 per day
2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Programme Manager.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering £700-£900 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire with some home working available.
The Client requires an experienced Finance Programme Manager to coordinate delivery of a series of process and reporting improvement workstreams focussed on Cost Centre reporting, Operational P&L reporting, and Product Costing for the function.
The role will carefully but effectively manage relationships across all levels of seniority, while bringing outstanding project/ programme delivery experience and strong finance change know how in R2R and management reporting processes and outputs.
This is a relatively hands on role with day-to-day coordination of the process and reporting improvement workstreams applying a robust project management methodology and ensuring effective change management, optimal resourcing decisions across the programme and management of all risks, issues and (inter)dependencies between projects.
- Assist in role mapping as directed by Transformation Lead.
- Support in the preparation of robust transition plans for in scope sites.
- Support in developing transition supporting materials and templates.
- Support in monitoring progress of transitions ensuring all risks & issues identified are raised to transformation lead and transition project managers.
- Own and monitor the open action log.
- Support in recording and tracking open issues and risk logs.
- Assist in the preparation of status reporting and ad hoc materials for governance forums.
- Support in preparing change impact workshops and attending taking actions and minutes where required.
- Support site teams to complete change actions and support in monitoring progress of change action plans.
- Support the creation of SOPs (where not in existence) and ensuring are held in central repository.
- Support the development of a share point and information hub for Finance.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.