£700 - £900 per day
2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Programme Manager.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering £700-£900 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire with some home working available.
The Client requires an experienced Finance Programme Manager to coordinate delivery of a series of process and reporting improvement workstreams focussed on Cost Centre reporting, Operational P&L reporting, and Product Costing for the function.
The role will carefully but effectively manage relationships across all levels of seniority, while bringing outstanding project/ programme delivery experience and strong finance change know how in R2R and management reporting processes and outputs.
This is a relatively hands on role with day-to-day coordination of the process and reporting improvement workstreams applying a robust project management methodology and ensuring effective change management, optimal resourcing decisions across the programme and management of all risks, issues and (inter)dependencies between projects.
- PRINCE2, PMP or MPS qualification and membership preferred.
- Experience of having run large process change and technology enabled Finance programmes with the ability to align traditional methodologies with agile ways of working.
- Change qualification or significant experience in managing change in a global and fast paced environment.
- Experience of executing PMO and Project Management deliverables in a large organisation and fast paced environment.
- Experience of executing change impact assessments and enabling business readiness
- Have a proven track record of stakeholder management building strong relationships and influence senior finance and non-finance colleagues.
- A qualified accountant with an ability to create solutions to technical problems.
- Significant and substantial experience in Finance function in a large corporate organisation
- Good working knowledge of ERP and planning tools
- Experience of chemicals / automotive industry
- A consulting background, with experience of business development, solution design and implementation for complex multi-national businesses.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.