£550 - £608 per day
over 1 year ago
End Dec 2022
Interim Finance Product Owner £608pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Product Owner in Finance to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company, and get involved in the development of a single, prescriptive source of insights and data, to drive robust decision making.
This is a contract to the end of December 2022, offering up to £608 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in London.
My client is looking to integrate a data and insight-driven decision making capability, which delivers sustainable growth and informed decision-making.
You will -
- Hold responsibility for analytical solutions within the Product, for the Finance Function globally.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Team to align with business needs and build forward-looking capabilities.
- Partner with Business Product Owners to prioritise and deliver technical roadmaps across brands, products, solutions and websites.
- Translate Product roadmaps into requirements, including user stories, features and test criteria.
- Lead Product functional design process in line with enterprise architecture and information management guidelines.
- Ensure technology investments and products are integrated and utilised to drive efficiency growth and lower cost.
- 5 years' experience + within a multi-national company, in IT, Data and Business processes, preferably in Finance.
- Strong demonstrable record in owning and managing prescriptive analytical products.
- Application execution experience, particularly with SAP or APO.
- Strong Project and solution delivery via Agile frameworks.
- Strong collaboration and engagement ability with stakeholders to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org