£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Finance Manager - Operations Retail finance
My client has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Manager - Operations Retails finance.
Initially a 6-month contract, the role offers up to £450 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2-3 days in their offices in London / Dunstable.
The role is responsible for supporting operational profit delivery of my client business.
- Lead the store level budgeting / forecasting activities
- Proactive analysis and insight of the trading performance across different store types and challenge and influence to identify opportunities
- Improve the Reporting consistency, speed, automation to grow/implement new initiatives in order to deliver key financial actionable insights to stakeholders
- Support the Operational Efficiency Manager in development, governance, performance tracking and R&O management of Efficiency for Growth programs within store operations, including operational KPIs
- Delivering accurate, timely and actionable insight on operational performance communicating current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Provide regular ad hoc analysis that identifies key issues stimulating conversation and driving action.
- Significant experience in the finance team of a large company and working in a fast paced/customer facing organisation
- Commercial finance experience supporting a business unit
- Experience in a B2B services or products business
- Experience of financial support to a multi-site retail, F&B or hospitality business.
- Experience of capital appraisal techniques
- Good PowerPoint and Presentational skills
- Qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email email@example.com