Up to £300 per day
about 1 year ago
An experienced Interim Finance Data Officer is required to join a Local Authority based in Bedfordshire, paying up to £300pd
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation assisting in the Adults Services Social Care System Implementation Project.
- Support the system implementation team by carrying out a range of detailed financial and administrative functions in relation to Adult Social Care services.
- Test, analyse and reconcile financial records relating to adult services care packages and provider invoices.
- Undertake data cleanse activities to support migration, including maintaining provider and client records relating to services, provisions and cost records and financial assessment data.
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing as required, including comparing spreadsheets of migrated data against new and current systems and investigating results.
To be considered, you must have;
- Significant experience of working in council or local authority sectors within a Finance Context
- Experience handling reconciliations
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skill-set and data handling knowledge.
- SWIFT Financials and/or ContrOCC system experience (ideal)
- Adults Social Care finance experience (ideal)
To discuss the Interim Finance Data Officer position, please call Harry on 01483 212188 or email: email@example.com.