£350 - £400 per day
5 months ago
A major London airport has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Business partner to join their finance function.
This is a 6-month initial contract offering up to 400 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working.
The Finance Analyst role as Business Partner is to provide analytical support and insight to the Finance leadership teams and decision makers; to partner the business to provide expert knowledge, clarity and insight.
- Regular and irregular collation and processing of information from multiple sources
- Analysis and monitoring of financial and non-financial information and commentary to provide constructive challenge and trend analysis
- Preparing standard and non-standard reporting with insightful commentary
- Long-term and short-term budgeting and forecasting of financial and non-financial information and commentary to provide insight for decision making, planning and performance improvement
- Reconciliation of financial and non-financial information, maintenance of data integrity and single version of the truth
- Highlighting risks and opportunities, suggesting and supporting mitigating strategies
- Maintenance, monitoring and improvement of financial and non-financial controls
- Suggesting, supporting and delivery of improvement initiatives for financial and non-financial processes
- Liaising with and influencing stakeholders within Finance and non-Finance functions and external to Heathrow as required to enable Heathrow to deliver its value potential.
- Data input if required, with desire and seeking to automate and improve efficiency of processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical qualifications, behaviours and skills from the following (not expected to have all):
- Part qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA or other as applicable
- Advanced Statistical and mathematical modelling skills with background in complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, especially building econometric models
- Relevant degree or equivalent course
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt and embrace change, with demonstrable ability to adapt self and other to deliver results
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to spot data linkages, errors and opportunities and create financial models and present volumes of data clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Driven with energy and influencing skills
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to engage and build relationships
- Appetite to solve problems
- Ability to use excel (high level), word, PowerPoint, Oracle ERP (preferably Cloud)
- Ability to master new systems and ability to adapt to and utilise technology quickly
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise work-load effectively under own initiative with a can-do attitude.